Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Favorite All Time Movie

Hard to say one, but The Matrix is so multi-dimensional it's hard not to think of it first. Can't leave without mentioning Signs and Castaway. I just love stories with characters that change and grow.
 
I find it hard to separate myself from trilogies, but that's still 3x movies in the case of LotR or Indiana Jones.
I suppose as a one-off, I honestly might say The Last Samurai.

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325710/
 
I'd say for me, a tie between The Matrix (first one) and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
Probably same here too.
I think Fellowship of The Ring edges it out for me though. Maybe it's that the stakes aren't super high yet and all that, but the tone, the character introductions, I find Fellowship the most re-watchable
 
Probably same here too.
I think Fellowship of The Ring edges it out for me though. Maybe it's that the stakes aren't super high yet and all that, but the tone, the character introductions, I find Fellowship the most re-watchable
I definitely rewatch Fellowship the most too.
I genuinely waffle back and forth each month or year about which of the three films I like best.
 
Really difficult question, being a big Tarantino fan you'd think I'd pick one of his great movies, but no, I can't decide between the original Gladiator or The Matrix, but I have zero interest in the sequels that followed both movies.

Some of the answers here are really great movies and some of my favorites.
 
Hard to say one, but The Matrix is so multi-dimensional it's hard not to think of it first. Can't leave without mentioning Signs and Castaway. I just love stories with characters that change and grow.
I really liked Castaway, but man, the end is really depressing, but that's the way life goes sometimes.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top