Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Favorite All Time Movie

i actually love the top imdb Movie Shawshank Redemption. I usually dont agree much with Top Movies Lists. But this movie is so good i actually agree with it being on Spot #1.
 
I'd say for me, a tie between The Matrix (first one) and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
 
For me it really depends on my mood.

There would be evenings when I want to just kick back and enjoy some of my childhood memories with Bud Spencer and Terrence Hill or one of the 70s kung-fu legends, or maybe a classic animated movie.
At other occasions I want to show off my weird and artsy collection to my friends and we screen and discuss a lesser known gem. Or do a thematic binge.
And on special nights I enjoy getting lost in the moment when Rachel taunts Deckard for the first time during the Voight-Kampff test.
 
Boring predictable answer of Shawshank Redemption, its just so right.

Have it basically memorized word for word.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top