Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Epson printers SUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya won't get disappointed, treat it right and it'll last you for YEARS
 
Ch3vr0n said:
Ya won't get disappointed, treat it right and it'll last you for YEARS

Anything is worth taking care of, you treat it right it will treat you right and last forever.

My last printer, HP-970 lasted 10 years
 
Welcome to the club mate!

Its Just like a garbage.

Now Moved to cannon and really having a nice journey!
 
TigerDirect(dot)com has the Samsung SL-M3320ND Monochrome Laser Printer for $79.99 with free shipping. Features: Prints up to 35 ppm, Up to 50,000 pages/month duty cycle, Built-in duplexing.

Just a FYI. I bet some of your inkjet cartridges cost $79.99
 
@niman: that printer is no use to him. No CD printing ;) which was a requirement. besides he picked one up already :)
 
There you go, always with the negative vibes... - Kelly's Heros

Just offering for anyone who wants a cheap laser for cheap.
 
If you own a dog or a cat (or 3) I suggest getting a printer cover - sometimes with my printer I have to load sheets one page at a time and I suspect its because the hair from our 3 cats has gotten in there and messed up the auto-feed thingie. I may try an air sprayer to clean it out when I am feeling not-so-lazy.
 
@niman: i wasn't having negative vibes mate lol. I was simply stating that the "problem" had been solved ;)
 
Kind of gotten off-topic and as stated - problem solved. Thanks for the input. Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top