Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Do/Would you smoke e-cigs?

I've tried e-cigs, not really very enjoyable. I'm a cigar smoker mostly, and I've even tried the e-cigar... but half of the enjoyment I get from smoking is from the SMOKE.. there's absolutely NO aroma from the e-cigs. Well, there IS, but it smells like electrified water.

-Chris
 
My dad has been on this electronic cigarette for about 6 months now and has finally got off the cigs.

I prefer him smoking one of those than a real cigarette they cant be as bad as the real thing in my opinion
 
usually have a patch on while smoking a cigarette between chewing nicorette gum and using e cigarette....at the same time of course ....cough cough cough
 
eatmyshorts said:
nope wouldn't stick anything electrical in my mouth lol

Digital thermometer maybe, but I'm with yu bud :thumbsup:

jaclp05 said:
usually have a patch on while smoking a cigarette between chewing nicorette gum and using e cigarette....at the same time of course ....cough cough cough

Heads up, that Nicorette gum is expensive as you already know, don't need to tell you that and if you get off the cigs your hooked on the gum, both my parents tried that stuff over 10 years back.

I'm so glad I never put a cig in my mouth. :thumbsup:
I do mean never
 
I personally don't use them,probably never,
and people saying that there is a real boom on using these e-cigs but in sincerity i don't see so much of them around,
but i see a lot of normal cigar users.
 
been using my e-cig for almost a year now, very experienced with them, believe it or not if you want to mod them by buying better e-cigs with VW VV (variable wattage and variable voltage) you need some basic understanding of what it does to the throat hit and the flavour your smoking, i also make my own liquid so i know what goes in it, my current e-cig is the E-vic by joyetec
Code:
http://www.joyetech.com/product/eVic.php
 
E-Cigarette Exploded, Shot 4-Foot Flames Across Living Room

Code:
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/09/03/Woman-Claims-E-Cigarette-Exploded-Shot-4-Foot-Flames-Across-Living-Room
 
It sounded like a bomb. My walls rattled. It shook the house up

-that's a bit over the top

Elizabeth Wilkowski used the rag in the picture above to protect her hand when she removed the E-cigarette from her computer's USB port where it had been charging.

- She overcharged the battery in a USB port which means she probably picked the e-cig and usb cable in a pack for about $5 which is a cheap and nasty e-cig over here in the UK if you purchase an e-cig from an official retailer such as Totally Wicked then you get a wall charger to charge the e-cig battery which has overcharge protection built in so if you happen to forget about your battery or charge the battery overnight it won't "rattle your house or shake the house up"
 
Niman said:
Like the new Avatar WooDz, very appropriate. :thumbsup:

lol i can reduce image size if u want me to, it's an old one lol that's why it's spelt WooDZ :P
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top