Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Do/Would you smoke e-cigs?

Katzenfreund

The Oracle
V I P
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
2,452
Reaction score
312
Points
113
Loc
Europe
Electronic cigarettes, also known as e-cigs, vaporize a liquid solution of nicotine, simulating the act of tobacco smoking. Though originally marketed as smoking cessation aids or tobacco replacement, they no longer are in most countries, but are taken seriously as a form of smoking, which is really what they are.

They already come in many varieties and flavors, and many smokers are switching to them as a cheap and healthy alternative.

Do you smoke? If so, would you consider switching to these?

Note: This is not intended as an ad or promotion for smoking, which is still harmful in whatever form.

n5XE9sG.jpg


rYQSmhM.jpg
 
I have tried them & was dying for a smoke all the time.

I read that they don't work, even though they have some nicateen in them it doesn't reach your blood supply, smoke from normal cigarettes is very good at it.
 
@ Admin

There are various different kinds, you could try another one, because it's a pity to harm your health if you can easily avoid it, plus they're cheaper.

I say this because they're very popular in the States while France is about to ban them, which shows they're not ineffective.

Their use has boomed in the USA, where smokers of electronic cigarettes doubled in 2011, but now the French are going to ban them in all public places, just like the real thing.

Code:
http://www.euronews.com/2013/05/31/france-to-ban-electronic-cigarettes-in-public/
 
nope wouldn't stick anything electrical in my mouth lol
 
When i read up on it electronic cigarettes aren't efficient in delivering nicateen to your blood stream so a higher amount is needed, now there's the problem, if the needed amount was added and small child got hold of one of the capsules it could kill it or at least put it in hospital & it opens up substance abuse.

The patches are very good, but i haven't brought any yet :)
 
The patches can cause rashes..no matter where you put them.
 
I can't switch to them. My friends who have switched are still asking me for a real cigarette.
What I love was meeting two teenagers at the e-cigarette store who were shopping for them because they looked cool and the kids' parents wouldn't let them smoke the real thing. The kids were there to find out if they could get them with no nicotine so I guess in that respect, the E's are good for something.
 
Moon is correct, and they have exploded in the past.

Been smoke free for over 2.5 years now... I still crave the nicotine but ignore it... its not so much will power as won't power...
 
if you really hate it, its not that tough to quit. or else you'd be addicted to ecigs instead of the regular ones. either Quit or continue. don't get into this crap. Smoke and die young, don't be a burden on your children :)
 
I know people who have quit and never looked back. For them, it was that simple. I also know people who have struggled for years to quit. Afraid it isn't easy for everyone.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top