A ashas_moon Jul 15, 2013 #13 Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy! played pool many times, was good at it once.
chrasna Swabbie Joined Jun 19, 2013 Messages 111 Reaction score 1 Points 18 Jul 17, 2013 #14 Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy! I have to keep telling girls to get the hell off my table, because I can hardly play with just my balls. ...perhaps I could have phrased that better. -Chris
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy! I have to keep telling girls to get the hell off my table, because I can hardly play with just my balls. ...perhaps I could have phrased that better. -Chris
H hkirin1 Jul 17, 2013 #15 Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy! chrasna said: I have to keep telling girls to get the hell off my table, because I can hardly play with just my balls. ...perhaps I could have phrased that better. -Chris Click to expand...
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy! chrasna said: I have to keep telling girls to get the hell off my table, because I can hardly play with just my balls. ...perhaps I could have phrased that better. -Chris Click to expand...