Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Brilliant Billiards…with Eye Candy!

Katzenfreund

The Oracle
V I P
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
2,452
Reaction score
312
Points
113
Loc
Europe
Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

These tricks are among the best I have seen, in more senses than one. ;)
In fact, I wouldnââ'¬â"¢t consider them possible without video trickery, which however doesnââ'¬â"¢t seem to come into play (no pun intended). But then, I was never anything special in billiards playing.

Do you play billiards? Which kind? Are you good at it?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEueyR9_w7I[/youtube]
 
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

That pretty awesome stuff Katz..

I used to play Pool for my county and seen many great players and trick shots over the years, and although most were very good at their craft, this guys skills are epic.. The eye candy wasn't to bad either.

Thanks for the share :)
 
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

I was never any good at pool ;)
 
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

Like Chea, I've seen a lot of trick shots but never anything like these. I can't imagine how many hours he must pratice.
 
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

I seriously doubt he got every trick right on the first take - but still very impressive.
 
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

I can play pool if I've a drink in me, but sober it's just hit and hope.
 
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

bum4evr said:
I seriously doubt he got every trick right on the first take - but still very impressive.
Yes, he is very good but if she got up on a pool table in heals like that at my local someone would whack her in the head with a cue.
 
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

nevyn68 said:
bum4evr said:
I seriously doubt he got every trick right on the first take - but still very impressive.
Yes, he is very good but if she got up on a pool table in heals like that at my local someone would whack her in the head with a cue.

I agree, heels and felt don't mix very well.

And I never could play pool unless it was swimming :lol:
 
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

Stuff doing the trick shots..I'd just bang her :D
 
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

Indeed, seeing that female lying on the pool table, the thought that comes to mind is ââ'¬Å"Iââ'¬â"¢d hit itââ'¬Â, with the linguistic clarification that the phrase does not refer to hitting a billiard ball with the cue. ;)
 
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

It does seem the appropriate course of action to take...unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnless you're a complete geek and have always been looked after by mummy and don't know how to approach a woman :shock:
 
Re: Brilliant Billiardsââ'¬Â¦with Eye Candy!

Just to educate these are known as 'Trick-shots' not the game Billiards.
The 'Massé' shots featured here are just for show.

If he could replicate these shots on a full sized snooker table, then It would be a bit more impressive.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top