Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Are Private Tracker Torrent sites worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard to get invites for certain sites, being it invite only is a shambles unless you know someone, And people won't throw invites out willy nilly to randoms anyway because it can bite them in the backside if they decide not to follow rules etc. I'm trying to get access to adit-hd or something similar but no luck. Only thing i could find was TVChaos UK and a different one, but the guy wants 120 euros just for TvChaos account.
 
Well there is that too lol, But wouldn't they be breaking the law by uploading the content lol

Yes and a couple of them have been done for that exact reason, however, it still highlights what you might or might not be doing. I'm sure there are still people out there anonymously uploading content in the hope of catching people. I know one of my friends was warned by ISP to CnD or they will be fined and cut off.
 
Once upon a time you could get banned for even saying Torrent on this site.

This is how seriously dumb an idea we thought it was to use them. In fact, the prevailing thought at the time was anyone stupid enough to use Torrents was a threat to the site and it's members.
 
Well i see that the vast majority don't use them, I do see them being a lot more riskier than other methods of downloading but i don't see them as being as risky as most people think, If you're using a VPN its down to the VPN provider to rat you out to the goverment. I don't use any UK VPN's, mine is based in Estonia, not to say that makes me invincible but i try to take steps to prevent being caught as does everyone.
 
Om I do believe you have received the info you were looking for and there has been a ton of input on this discussion. It will be closed now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top