Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Anyone else like Brave Browser?

I have to go w/ MilanoCookie. I've been using it for quite some time now - I've even bought some of their token. It is good and safe... most sites work perfectly with it and on mobile/tablet it even allows you to play m.youtube.com in the background (at least for some time, then you have to switch to the tab to make it 'active').

They are doing quite a good job. I'm only a bit annoyed by the fact that their coin isn't going up - I was hoping to make easy $$$.

I also use it on linux and windows alike. Well, I'm also typing from Brave right now :)
 
never used it before what are the benefits? I am so used to using Chrome that I never even thinked of switching but I'm open to try out new browser if they are better.
 
It has a really good ad blocker and keeps your privacy very well. It allows you - if you decide you like this idea - to earn some bucks seeing ads from them. I don't use this feature (i.e. I opted out), but it's there for people who want it.

Sometimes it's a bit too restrictive and you might have some websites not working perfectly, but you can always disable shields and make it work.

With this (ad-)blocking, you get a much faster browser which uses less data (although this part is not that important nowadays).
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top