Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

WoW Accounts Compromised by Trojan

Katzenfreund

The Oracle
V I P
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
2,452
Reaction score
312
Points
113
Loc
Europe
Blizzard is warning World of Warcraft players to be on the look-out for a Trojan that steals log-in information.

In a post on its support forum, Blizzard Entertainment warned players that a Trojan is being used to compromise player account information. The Disker Trojan apparently takes your account name, password, and authenticator password as you log-in, even if you're using an authenticator for protection.

You can find out if your system is compromised by following the procedure described in the link below.

Code:
http://www.usgamer.net/articles/wow-accounts-compromised-by-trojan
Are there any WoW online gaming members?
 
I played WOW for 2 years - I was so into it I even payed $130 for a special kite for my character.

dragon_kite.v6052.jpg


It was VERY rare and I only ever met one other player who had a dragon kite - And you could change its color from red to green to blue and purple :)

But I sold my account on a website 3 years ago and moved on with life.
 
Never late to make the right move, or undo a wrong one, after all wisdom comes with time. I hope you got your money back.

Of course, I'm speaking from a very personally prejudiced position, as I've never joined any such places and believe I've made better use of the time I've saved by not playing games.

bQ2vl7Q.jpg
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top