Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Would you get into one of these?

Katzenfreund

The Oracle
V I P
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
2,452
Reaction score
312
Points
113
Loc
Europe
The Apple car won't have a steering wheel or pedals! Planned for release in 2024/5 in cooperation with Toyota.

88SEtAf.jpg

Code:
https://mspoweruser.com/apple-aims-to-release-a-car-without-steering-wheel-or-pedals-in-2025/
Seems crazy but I read that "Human Error Causes 99% of Autonomous Vehicle Accidents: Study. Of 187 reports of AV accidents, just two could be attributed to poor systems performance."
So such a car may make more sense than it first appears.
 
While I consider myself a tech junkie, I am not now, nor will I ever be, ready to trust Toyota or Apple or any other car or tech company with my life. If I'm gonna die in a car wreck, it's gonna be MY fault, not some robot.
 
A bit pointless unless all cars on the road are AVs. Anyhow, I suppose you input your destination and it takes you from A to B, but how do you get it to take the scenic route?
 
Same way in any navigation software it's in the settings. Take the scenic route or the fastest route.
 
But how would it know what a scenic route was instead of just a longer route, unless you have to spend time plotting the route that you know is scenic and then downloading it into the navigation system!
 
Forget about the scenic and be cynic. Just go to sleep and make it wake you up when you get there.
An additional advantage is, if you should have a fatal accident, you'll die in your sleep.
 
The app knows what is scenic and the fastest route. Check it out in your car Nav settings.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top