Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Why do people start forest fires? What punishment?

What would be apt punishment for a forest arsonist?

  • Show magnanimity to help him realize his fault

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the present sentences

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sentence him to long imprisonment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make him plant trees for the rest of his life

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Hang him from a tree

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burn him alive

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
In the paper this morning one of the fires was started by an 11 year old and another by a 15 year old.

If convicted they are screwed for the rest of their lives as they will be put on the arsonist register.

Most boys have a fascination with fire but grow out of it. I know I did.
 
I haven't grown out of it but I don't go around starting fires just so I can watch the flames....there is just something about them that makes them alive...I could sit and watch a fire for ages, almost hypnotised by it :)
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top