RG has been around for a long time, way back when FS and RS were about. For the premium account holder they are supposed to be good but the thing about RG is they periodically purge files so you'll find pages and pages of dead RG links.
Latest Thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
https://rapidgators.net/affiliate-program/
RG has been around for a long time, way back when FS and RS were about. For the premium account holder they are supposed to be good but the thing about RG is they periodically purge files so you'll find pages and pages of dead RG links.
RG deletes inactive files that have been UL'd by free users, but not premium account files. It is common for some users to share other people's links, so if the original UL'er's account is deleted due to non-payment or service violations, those links are killed. This explains why you may see pages of a particular users links mostly dead, but others are still live.
I tried one of those places which was one of the most popular and has been around a long time and the Rapidgator wouldn't work with Jdownloader when it was supposed to, asked for a Refund and they just RIPPED ME OFF, never giving it to me, even though I complied with their refund rules. Sent a request several times, and they just took my money and ignored me.
So, I don't think I'll EVER use one of those places again. Though, I know you guys have been referring that Real Debrid for some time here as liking it.
Though, I just saw the title of someone who's stopped using it, need to look for it to see why.