Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Which AntiVirus Are You Using?

ESET.png


Rock Solid Performance!

In Office

Avast Antivirus free - licence upto 2038 lol
 
I don't pay for A/V and I wouldn't install ANY cracked, patched A/V either. Last 3 years its been Microsoft Essentials. Last three months, I've changed up a went with a new free option.

I love it so FAR..

7vzi.jpg
 
Zone alarms, malwarebytes and Iobit malware fighter. Did use Homesafe which is free from my ISP but I can't be bothered to install it again.
 
never used avast, why do you recommend it? Kaspersky does suck with getting it free its kind of complicated but thats how you know to that its a good one. The trial resetter works good for it though. I just think its excellent. All my Tech clients, I recommend it to them, and I get less call backs, so they call me more and recommend me more to others. I've never used Avast though, how good is it? Does it frequently update new virus definitions, catch bad websites... etc.

I find Avast gives a lot of False Positives. It even kicks up on software I developed which is totally clean and for my customers. Not a good thing to have your product detected as a virus when you know it isn't ... :)

I have also had a number of occasions when my email stopped working just out of the blue, or the pc seemed to started running slow for no real obvious reason. After trying a few things which normally pop into the brain and first reactions, I then uninstalled Avast and everything ran well again. Reinstalled it and yes it continued to run well. A few months later same issues, same fix.
 
Avast like all anti virus/malware software you can create exceptions for the file, thus stopping the "false positive"
 
˄˄

You can't do that if you're scanning your computer for new viruses or checking a (warez) file you downloaded.

Kaspersky and AVIRA have good reputation of virtually no false alarms.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top