I used to have Kaspersky for a time with cracked keys. It kept updating every hour and slowing down my computer. But worse than that, every couple of months it would blacklist the key and I had to find another one.
In the end I got tired and switched to the free AVIRA. While itââ'¬â"¢s much lighter on resources, I didnââ'¬â"¢t notice any deterioration in security. Itââ'¬â"¢s only a little annoying with its splash screen prompting you to buy the premium, but thatââ'¬â"¢s a small price to pay and Iââ'¬â"¢ve learned to live with it.
By an uncanny coincidence, the quote on top of the page right now expresses my feelings on the matter:
ââ'¬Å"Software is like sex. Itââ'¬â"¢s better when itââ'¬â"¢s free.ââ'¬Â
So which antivirus are you using and would you recommend it?
In the end I got tired and switched to the free AVIRA. While itââ'¬â"¢s much lighter on resources, I didnââ'¬â"¢t notice any deterioration in security. Itââ'¬â"¢s only a little annoying with its splash screen prompting you to buy the premium, but thatââ'¬â"¢s a small price to pay and Iââ'¬â"¢ve learned to live with it.
By an uncanny coincidence, the quote on top of the page right now expresses my feelings on the matter:
ââ'¬Å"Software is like sex. Itââ'¬â"¢s better when itââ'¬â"¢s free.ââ'¬Â
So which antivirus are you using and would you recommend it?