Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What's your latest favorite Video Game Music?

looking4IDplugn

Swabbie
Joined
Feb 10, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Points
3
Loc
france
I'm a big fan of video game OSTs, and just, exploring music in general.

Lately i've played this horror rpg called "Look Outside" and i fell absolutely in love with it AND its soundtrack, check these tracks out:

What's the latest piece (or pieces) of video game music you've fallen in love with?
 

This is my favorite game music. Of course, this video also has narration, but every time I hear this narration, I get goosebumps.
 
I like old ones. Most stuff from Yuzo Koshiro is great (Streets of Rage is particularly great)
 
Streets of Rage is top tier imo!
video games sega GIF
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top