Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What's Your Favorite Guitar

svctesting

Swabbie
Joined
Jan 23, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Loc
Florida
Got my first guitar at age 6. Never stopped playing since. The path of music put on on stage with the greatest legends of rock and roll. I have over 100 guitars. Which is 99 more than I need. It's hard to find just one guitar that has that all-in-one sound straight out of the box. My baby is my Fender Strat Plus.
 
yamaha guitars are underrated. very high quality for the price - i was taken aback when i tried one out at the store vs a strat
 
I was playing a Fender Squier Strat for about 15 years before I finally got a decent one. I went with a Jackson Dinky, no tremolo because the Squier made me afraid to even look at a whammy bar for fear that it'd throw the guitar horribly out-of-tune 😆 But the upgrade was insane, I was playing about 40% better almost instantly.

I would love to get my hands on one of those Yamaha silent guitars, but the price is far beyond my means. Has anyone here used one before? If so, is it really silent? Like, could I play it without the twang of the strings being heard throughout the house?

Code:
https://uk.yamaha.com/en/musical-instruments/guitars-basses-amps/products/silent-guitar/
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top