uncledude Elite Moderator Resolver V I P Joined Mar 20, 2021 Messages 5,461 Reaction score 127 Points 113 Loc HI on a mountain in the woods Sep 24, 2023 #1
E EMS Devil Droid Administrator Elite Moderator Resolver Lead Resolver Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 62,004 Reaction score 1,984 Points 113 Loc Droid City Sep 24, 2023 #2 Put him in my boot or trunk if you are US
Charvelx04 Devil's Advocate Administrator Elite Moderator Graphic Artist Tech Guru Joined Feb 18, 2018 Messages 1,415 Reaction score 426 Points 113 Loc Earth Sep 24, 2023 #3 Right... cuz clowns always end up lost in the middle of nowhere... yeah, just wave as you pass by.
uncledude Elite Moderator Resolver V I P Joined Mar 20, 2021 Messages 5,461 Reaction score 127 Points 113 Loc HI on a mountain in the woods Sep 25, 2023 #4
KratosTheTrue Swabbie Joined Aug 6, 2023 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Loc Africa Sep 25, 2023 #5 Say hi... what could possibly go wrong? He looks friendly enough to me.
frisbee Undertaker V I P Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 471 Reaction score 122 Points 113 Sep 28, 2023 #6 View this content on Instagram View this content on Instagram
NavyRet Yes, that's really me V I P DW Legend Joined Jan 1, 1970 Messages 973,662 Reaction score 715 Points 201 Loc The Pegasus Galaxy Sep 29, 2023 #7 I'd pick him up. After all, the .357 I keep in my driver's side door is all the protection I need.