K kwaidoi1 Swabbie Joined Jan 20, 2026 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Loc SF Feb 5, 2026 #25 Has to be Doomsday
ethanamongstfriends Swabbie Joined Jan 17, 2018 Messages 13 Reaction score 2 Points 3 Feb 8, 2026 #26 yoshida said: The Odissey! Click to expand... I find this a bit peculiar seeing famous actors taking on roles I never expected to see.
yoshida said: The Odissey! Click to expand... I find this a bit peculiar seeing famous actors taking on roles I never expected to see.
S slotmachslot Swabbie Joined Feb 8, 2026 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Loc US Feb 8, 2026 #27 The Odyssey, Project Hail Mary, and Dune part 3. Hopefully there will be some other original movies that surprise as well.
The Odyssey, Project Hail Mary, and Dune part 3. Hopefully there will be some other original movies that surprise as well.
Lenriel Swabbie Joined Feb 9, 2026 Messages 7 Reaction score 5 Points 3 Loc Europe Feb 9, 2026 #28 Disney Marvel: Avengers: Doomsday Spider-Man: Brand New Day The Mandalorian & Grogu Others: Dune: Part Three The Odyssey The Movie of the YEAR! The Super Mario Galaxy Movie
Disney Marvel: Avengers: Doomsday Spider-Man: Brand New Day The Mandalorian & Grogu Others: Dune: Part Three The Odyssey The Movie of the YEAR! The Super Mario Galaxy Movie
goVEGAN161 Swabbie Joined Mar 17, 2026 Messages 10 Reaction score 1 Points 1 Loc Greenland Mar 17, 2026 #29 Masters of the Universe The Odyssey Dune