Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

what is the best drawing software

Answer in General.

Not a tech question
 
I've been using old versions of Photoshop for years, but I just do basic stuff with a Wacom tablet. I've tried other stuff but I always come back to PS. Not to say other stuff isn't good, you just gotta find what works best for what you want to do.
 
Clip studio Paint and Photoshop are unbeatable for resources.

Neither is beginner friendly, I would say. So spend some time doing a tutorial or two to get to know them. Bear in mind newer photoshop has gone down the drain lately with the implementation of AI tools which comes with a lot of annoyances and user-unfriendly features in favour of implementing their AI tools. But it IS the industry standard, even though most people that have used it for years have a lot of beef with Adobe's recent direction.

Clip studio paint is excellent if you're doing comics, anime art etc. They have a TOOOONN of tools and downloadable resources for that. Great animator's resources too!

Krita is really good to learn the tools. It's straight up free, so no drama with it. And it's just a great piece of software.

In the end, it's down to what your needs are.
 
Procreate if you have an iPad, Photoshop or CSP if you are on a computer
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top