Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What are your 3 favorite TV shows of 2025?

not a 2025 series but watched in 2025, took me most of my time in 2025

The Middle
Everybody Loves Raymond
Mom
 
I was very impressed by Task. I think it's my #1 due to the depth of the story and complexity of the characters. I was glued to the screen.

All Her Fault was a lot of fun even though it was rather shlocky. But I love shlocky stuff and this had some surprising twists and turns.

I suppose Adolescence would be my third recommendation. Not sure I'll ever watch it again, but it was very gripping.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top