Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sticky TV Series I Currently Like and Recommend

No... not yet... I'm holding those in reserve... in fact, first I have heard of them, but as always... in reserve... if I don't know about them then I cannot "miss" them....

when Falling Skies is done and dusted... then I will look.

:)
 
Yeah, till the early 70's, we only had 1 TV channel... then 2..... then....3 (a private station but they had to change the laws to get it)...

and now, thanks to digital TV.... a whole swag of them.... mostly.... crap...

:(
 
True, I only watch the news on Euronews sat TV for 10-15 mins a day. All the rest on PC. I suppose, I could watch news on the PC too, but the TV is more convenient while I have my meals in the sitting room, where it's situated.

In any case, the TV can't go completely, as the cat finds it interesting.

2OYbTKj.jpg
 
NavyRet said:
Who needs TV when you have the internet???

Save myself $60-$100/month by not having cable. What I can't find on Netflix I just download. So $8/month for Netflix and $40/month for Internet. Can't beat that.
 
I'm currently watching some very old episodes of The Saint with Roger Moore. Though watchable, they're dated and not as appealing as current series, notably the brit cop shows in my OP.

But Kojak is still good.
 
Anyone ever watch M*A*S*H? Used to always watch that as a kid (reruns of course) and still watch it. I have all of the seasons on DVD somewhere, probably in a box.
 
I watched the original broadcasts and also have them all on my computer on one of my external HDDs.
 
laroza said:
Bates Motel. I gave it a whirl run, and after watching season 1 I am starting to DL Season 2 about now. I think it has to be the psycho mommy dearest character that got me hooked. That woman is a bit whacky, and she is kinda hot also. I think she is going to get funny with her kid or vice versa(I can't speculate). I give this a strong 8/10 rating. Her kids are a bit messed up. It has it's creepy cool funny moments in it that keep you watching it overall that don't bore you as regular cable network TV usually does.

Here is some info links.

Code:
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/46786-bates-motel
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2188671/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I watched all of season 1, but honestly kind of forgot about the show. I'm going to have to download season 2. I liked the first season, binge watched it in a weekend lol.
 
OK, I've edited the OP and added Monk to the list.

American series with humor (2002-2009). Monk is ex cop and now private dick with a female assistant. Though brilliant, he's known as the "Defective Detective" because of his eccentric paranoia, but which I sometimes find exaggerated.

He's often called to solve a perfect crime, which the prime suspect had no means of committing.

Rating: 8.0/10

Code:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312172/
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top