Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sticky TV Series I Currently Like and Recommend

On season Four of The Vampire Diaries, I'm addicted. I've already seen the first season of The Originals. New seasons of both start in October.
 
Sharpe - Sean Bean as Richard Sharpe, a fictional British soldier in the Napoleonic Wars.
 
Revenge

Looking forward to the Flash 2014 in October this year.
 
UPDATE

After following some suggestions and searching further, I've revised the original lost adding:

Foyle's War (in wartime England, my top favorite)
Inspector Lewis (Morse sequel)
Endeavour (Morse prequel)
A Touch of Frost (old fashioned cop)
Broadchurch (one story per 8 episodes)
Castle (some humor and romance)

while removing Sherlock, whose later episodes did not match my expectations.

See my OP for the full, updated list.
 
Katz, you should watch A Touch of Cloth. so friggen funny!
C8TzcjH.jpg


-Chris
 
Katzenfreund. What about Cadfael the 12th century monk?

Sharpe. Great Tv series based on the Napoleonic War stories by Bernard Cornwell
 
OK, thanks for the new tips, I note all suggestions and give them a try in due course.

Of the latest ones, I've tried "A Touch of Cloth". It's a comic parody of cop series. Very funny bur also very grizzly.
 
I seen Sense8 on Netflix, it's in my queue and I've heard quite a few people say it's really good. I'll have to get around to watching it.
 
TRUBos said:
Have to say I'm really impressed with the CW network. The Tomorrow People and The Originals both new shows this season are fantastic.

The Tomorrow people I am assuming is a remake of the classic Kids show first made in the 1970's. Loved it then, will probably love it now.

The only TV show I am watching now, after having watched the entire 7th season of Castle, is the final season of FALLING SKIES!

I'm suffering here as there seems to be a drought of good sci fi these days.

I really hope they make an 8th season of Castle as I'll probably go insane when falling skies ends. :(

ALTHOUGH..... I did download an episode of FATHER BROWN and ... OK, not bad, but I'm getting tired of UK Cop shows.
 
Have you checked out Dark Matter or Killjoys? I haven't seen them yet, but they look decent.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top