Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sticky TV Series I Currently Like and Recommend

Not a fan of zombie stuff either but it's highly rated. On the other hand, so was True Detective that I didn't like the first episode and gave it up.

I'll check out the British comedies, they're usually the best. I know Fawlty Towers, and from the reviews at least Only Fools and Horses should also be good, despite being a sitcom.

In the meantime, Castle and Eureka are also worth watching cop series with some humor thrown in.
 
I Liked Walking Dead , Great Show. We just finished Breaking Bad " It was one of the best shows I have ever seen Very dark in spots though. FB :icecream: :icecream:
 
DCI Banks is another great British cop show. A little grittier than George Gently, but with nice plot twists and excellent acting.
 
Luther is another good British 'Cop Show' It scores 8.6 on IMDB.

o9jr.jpg



t5kh.jpg


Series 1 (Season to you 'Mericans) with 6 episodes:

Code:
http://hugefiles.net/uskvnsxjpcl3

See if you like it.
 
Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in as well. Currently I'm watching:

The last season of The Walking Dead.
Elementary
Salem (Just Started)
Warehouse 13
Arrow
Supernatural (Is this show ever going to die?)
The Vampire Diaries
About A Boy
Bones
Ressurection
The Tomorrow People
Once Upon A Time
Believe
The Originals

See I've got a well rounded viewing habit.
 
Have to say I'm really impressed with the CW network. The Tomorrow People and The Originals both new shows this season are fantastic.
 
Just discovered another British TV cop series. It's called "Inspector Lewis" and is a sequel to the very successful Instpector Morse. Lewis was his assistant in that series and is now carrying on as inspector himself, also in Oxford.

I'll report on my impressions after I watch a couple of episodes.

EDIT: OK, my first impressions are positive. While it's not quite as good as Morse, it's still watchable. It's a continuation of the Morse series, but conditions have changed for Lewis.
 
I've just finished watching the brit cop series 1 "Broadchurch". It's one story stretching over 8 episodes, totaling 6 hours. Though I don't normally like this, I found the series absorbing and can recommend it. I understand they're now working on series 2, but I don't understand how they'll justify it, as the main hero had health problems.
 
Katz me old potato...Have you watched another critically acclaimed show called 'Suspects'.
large_size_Suspects_Generics_(1)_640x360.jpg


It's filmed in a very 'real life' way but is still very good.

Watch the first episode streaming from here:

Code:
http://vidto.me/z7jr7f36cijd.html


...and see if you like it Katz
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top