Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

THREAD LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get our second ones this Sunday, they'll both have been Pfizer which is good since we have the Delta Variant here.
(Politicians like to minimize it because they want to open everything up)
*Looks below - all we got was a sore shoulder too for a couple days, hopefully the second is the same.
 
Got my second shot a couple weeks ago, both Moderna. Some side effects on the first one and major side effects on the second one. All good now and glad I did it!
 
So far, it seems Pfizer and Moderna are the best choices - if you have a choice, that is.
Astra-Zeneca and Johnson&Johnson have been linked to more side effects and their efficacy seems a little lower.

But in the long run, none is guaranteed safe, as approval was hastened without studying long term effects.
In this respect, Pfizer and Moderna might be the riskiest, as they use new DNA technology.
 
We both had our 2nd about 6 weeks ago, all Moderna. Neither of us had any side effects at all. We still wear our masks whenever we go anywhere since there will always be more and more contagious variants out there. I'm pretty much resigned to wearing a mask off my property for the rest of my life. I'll probably ask them to bury me with a mask on so I don't catch any dead people's variants. :p :D :rolleyes: :whistle: :lmao: :cat6: :happy: :VulcanSalute: :bandit:
 
Slightly sore arm today, a little achy and mild headache, all very minor to the point where it hard to tell if it's the second dose or just another day of senior living...
 
We both got our second yesterday, my arm is rather annoying but, will pass. The old lady can barely even tell she got hers, almost NOTHIN', that the opposite, her first one bothered her, this one was a breeze. Well it's over and (both Pfizer) done! ..................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................for now!
 
I got J&J months ago. I was reluctant to get Moderna or Pfizer because mRNA wasn't something I was comfortable with, and J&J being a more traditional shot was more comforting. That being said, the side effects were horrible, I had a terrible headache, fever, and chills the day after I got the shot. The day after that I felt better, but damn it was something I didn't enjoy.
 
Going to get my first shot next month. Moderna. I am looking forward to it even if I had preferred Pfizer.

Just wanted to mention that the mRNA vaccines are based on mRNA not DNA. That causes so much confusion and makes people worry way more. Your body has DNA which it reads essentially all the time using specific enzymes. Those then while reading produce the "opposit" pairs.. as a single strain(DNA is a double helix, two strains joined together). This single strain is called mRNA and just swims in the cell until its opposing pairs are chemically attracted to it, forming a protein. This happens billions of times in your body all the time. This is also why we can be very certain that mRNA causes no damage.. since its read very quickly(chemical based attraction) and afterwards.. becomes that protein and is gone out of the system very fast.

Here a picture to illustrate this:
what-are-the-key-differences-between-dna-and-rna-296719.webp


Important to note is that RNA can never turn into DNA nor can it manipulate DNA in any way. Chemically speaking it ceases to exist very fast and probably was only in your body for a few seconds until the protein was there. Those Uracil, Cytosine etc pieces swim in your cells everywhere.. and it "builds" or "synthesizes" the protein based on chemical attraction. So the RNA attracts these pieces naturally. Kinda like magnets.

The side effects of course stem from the fact that those proteins are seen as foreign bodies and cause an immune response, which is always stressful for a body and can cause side effects. Just wanted to clarify :D

Hope my text was interesting for some people or helped them understand it a bit better!
 
Because I'm over 60 and live in Australia I can only get that crap which is killing people through blood clots of the brain. I'm not so keen and live in a low risk area, low enough risks to allow me a while to think about my options.
I really don't think I have options, once past 60 you're obviously considered of little worth to anyone in Aus and get hit with the Astrazeneca.
They won't now give it to anyone under 60 because of the deaths (several in Australia). SO older people have a higher resistance to this untested crap????
Pig SH!T!

We just don't matter, no one cares if all of the over 60s drop dead.

I've been through plenty of experimental medications suffering from chronic migraines for over 50 years on a daily basis. The BS associated with getting any medication even to trial is unbelievable in Aus but they release this stuff in minimal time, no major testing and "go get your shots, oh, it's perfectly safe"
Is it?

I'm not an anti vaxxer or whatever they call them, I have no problem with being vaccinated but I don't want to drop dead in the process and until there is some sort of guarantee, or I can request the Pfizer which isn't killing older people in Aus...........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top