Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Best Site for Warez and to Hangout... "The Dead End"

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMAN

Be Yourself...Everyone else is taken.
V I P
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Messages
339
Reaction score
219
Points
93
We moved to a new server and site, Please register here, we are just starting and adding features as we go, Just getting a jump on peoples registrations.
Thanks UPMAN and Whitefish


Code:
http://www.thedeadend.biz/phpBB3/index.php
 
ThanK you UPMAN your site look nice
t.png
 
your all welcome!!!
 
phpBB3 is a strange foldername & will cause problems to change at a later date (when people have bookmarked the url)

I would suggest adding SSL/HTTPS to your forum, it is standard for sites.
 
i will pass it on to the owner...
 
anyone having issues getting in? let me know, some are getting errors.
I appreciate your inquiring here, Uppy.

You already know I was getting bounced out when I tried to post in chat or navigate within the site. (At first, I thought it was a Chrome issue, but ithen it happened in Brave, too.) The problem seems to have been resolved. 👍

Thanks for working your magic on the glitch! ;)
 
your welcome Vertu...anytime! my door is always open!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top