body707 Swabbie Joined Dec 7, 2020 Messages 294 Reaction score 1 Points 93 Loc USA Jun 18, 2025 #49 Awaiting approval. Thanks!
dee cee V I P Joined Jun 22, 2013 Messages 62 Reaction score 177 Points 83 Jun 19, 2025 #50 Just got home from work. Your account is validated Thanks
dee cee V I P Joined Jun 22, 2013 Messages 62 Reaction score 177 Points 83 Jun 19, 2025 #51 Accept no imitations, LOL
dee cee V I P Joined Jun 22, 2013 Messages 62 Reaction score 177 Points 83 Jun 21, 2025 #52 Anyone having difficulty registering at Dragons Den simply post about it here and I'll register you manually. Thanks.
Anyone having difficulty registering at Dragons Den simply post about it here and I'll register you manually. Thanks.
3 3jr Swabbie Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 189 Reaction score 1 Points 28 Loc USA Jul 18, 2025 #53 registered ..awaiting approval.
dee cee V I P Joined Jun 22, 2013 Messages 62 Reaction score 177 Points 83 Jul 18, 2025 #54 Most definitely approved and welcomed.
dee cee V I P Joined Jun 22, 2013 Messages 62 Reaction score 177 Points 83 Jul 21, 2025 #55 Approval by Administrator is a security measure that keeps Dragons Den from being hacked and taken down repeatedly. Hacks put Members' Privacy and data at risk.
Approval by Administrator is a security measure that keeps Dragons Den from being hacked and taken down repeatedly. Hacks put Members' Privacy and data at risk.
dee cee V I P Joined Jun 22, 2013 Messages 62 Reaction score 177 Points 83 Jul 22, 2025 #56 Welcome BigT1027, great to have you aboard.
domtak Swabbie Joined May 16, 2025 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Points 3 Loc USA Jul 29, 2025 #57 Signed up - waiting approval
Bloodylimey Swabbie Joined Apr 7, 2018 Messages 5 Reaction score 4 Points 18 Jul 29, 2025 #58 Oops! We ran into some problems. You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again.
Oops! We ran into some problems. You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again.
Bloodylimey Swabbie Joined Apr 7, 2018 Messages 5 Reaction score 4 Points 18 Jul 29, 2025 #59 Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.
Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.
dee cee V I P Joined Jun 22, 2013 Messages 62 Reaction score 177 Points 83 Jul 30, 2025 #60 domtak said: Signed up - waiting approval Click to expand... Gotcha! Just got home from work, Welcome aboard.
domtak said: Signed up - waiting approval Click to expand... Gotcha! Just got home from work, Welcome aboard.