Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

So, Boosters....

Had my three Pfizer jabs and Flu jab, we were going to Spain for our 40th anniversary next month but given the current situation we have cancelled plus now having
to have a PCR test each on return would be another £150
 
Had my three Pfizer jabs and Flu jab, we were going to Spain for our 40th anniversary next month but given the current situation we have cancelled plus now having
to have a PCR test each on return would be another £150


PCR tests are free from our chemists
 
Where I am, they are free to those vaccinated, the others have to pay, which seems fair.
 
Not so here, the cheapest i have seen so far are £64 per person


As you are using the pound sterling sign I am presuming you are in the UK somewhere.....I walked into a chemist about 2 months ago and picked up some pcr tests for a friend, no charge. In fact, if you pull into a testing station, it is free to have a swab stuffed down your throat and up your snout or whichever way round it is. Either way, the germs in your throat are different to those up the nose etc etc so, you could transport germs from one area to another area which would cause other problems. That's not all, if wearing masks and washing your hands continuously in alcohol high hand soap, didn't do the job, what's to say this new variant is going to be any different. I do not use the hand soap, because I drive...that alcohol will soak into the skin and at some point you will have alcohol in your body. It has caused germophobes....who go behind you and disinfect right behind you....don't they understand that people who are devoid of any kind of germs are going to have a lowered immune system to common bugs and viruses. If you listen to the 6 foot social distancing you would be listening to "facts" from The Contagion film, 20 feet plus is what it should be but again I was in the shop today no mask because I am a droid and don't need one and some frigging woman, pushed right in front of me. As I said before I've been double jabbed and I am not having anymore of it stuck in my body. The second jab hole took ages to heal and just as long for the scab to drop off....yeah, when have you known a jab to cause a scab big enough to notice. I've never had that before. Oh and they were trying to get me to have a flu jab....I said what is the point I haven't had flu since I was a little droid.

Wherever you are getting them from, they are conning you, next time just get the NHS to send you some and take them with you :) Be prepared
 
Not allowed, we tried that when we were planning on going to Spain but were informed by .Gov and the test suppliers that you have to buy a test and include the receipt
number on the UK locator form which has to be completed and uploaded 48 hrs before arriving in the UK, the .Gov website i quite clear in stating that if you have not done this you will be refused entry into the UK
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top