Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Slap yo Mamma

  • Thread starter Thread starter kirk1701®
  • Start date Start date
K

kirk1701®

No, I'm not kidding

Code:
http://www.slapyamama.com/

:lol:


Corn Bread in the Oven and Green Beans on the Stove
Wax beans and or pole beans, about 2 lbs.
added 2 large tomatoes diced and peeled
4 garlic cloves
1 sweet onion
salt and ground black pepper.
2 heaping tablespoons of "Slap yo Mamma" cook till tender.

001_zps45273276.jpg
 
Are you a vegetarian? Because as I look at that I can't help thinking how great it would be if it had some chopped steak in it - or some good stew meat.... yum! - and as for "slap yo mamma" I have never heard of that in my life, but I checked google and I discovered its a seasoning, and it sounds like a HOT one - - main ingredients: " Salt, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Garlic." ouch... sounds too hot for me.

But a great looking dish though - keep it up and you might one day become Iron Chef Kirk :) wait.. maybe I am confused.. did you cook that or just find that on the web?
 
bum4evr said:
Are you a vegetarian? Because as I look at that I can't help thinking how great it would be if it had some chopped steak in it - or some good stew meat.... yum! - and as for "slap yo mamma" I have never heard of that in my life, but I checked google and I discovered its a seasoning, and it sounds like a HOT one - - main ingredients: " Salt, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Garlic." ouch... sounds too hot for me.

But a great looking dish though - keep it up and you might one day become Iron Chef Kirk :) wait.. maybe I am confused.. did you cook that or just find that on the web?

I found it on the garden forum, LOL
But I thought that slap yo mamma was funny.

I agree, put some meat in that and give me a Cayenne pepper to eat on the side. Leave the slap yo mamma alone I'll make it however hot I want it without that stuff.

Give me my cornbread and pinto beans with half an onion too will be fine; but cornbread would go good with the stew as well.

Fry up a skillet of Okra in an iron skillet now there's a meal in itself :thumbsup:
I should start bringing in some okra here in the next few days its blooming now.
 
I don't like the sound of that sauce and if it's first ingredient is salt, one more reason to leave it out of the recipe and my kitchen. In fact, I don't generally like industrially made sauces. They can't compare to the taste and healthfulness of freshly made sauces.
 
Katzenfreund said:
I don't like the sound of that sauce and if it's first ingredient is salt, one more reason to leave it out of the recipe and my kitchen. In fact, I don't generally like industrially made sauces. They can't compare to the taste and healthfulness of freshly made sauces.

I hear yu Katz
I don't grow the majority of my food just to turn around and put salt in it :whistling:
That alone defeats the purpose.

Last time I was to the doctor and had blood test drawn prior to the visit the results came back with a low sodium count :lol:
I looked at the doctor and said we'll I'm proud of that :mrgreen:

That's better then high blood pressure, cholesterol and high sugar.

I have enough Cayenne pepper on the table now for another quart and the vinegar in the jar makes great pepper sauce when we need it.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top