Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

SharewareOnSale:"Perfect PDF 10 Premium"; Download Free - No Nonsense

RobustPatcher24

Gnu/Linux, Free as in Freedom
Tech Guru
V I P
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
190
Reaction score
152
Points
113
Loc
RSA
Allavsoft Downloader Free - No Nonsense

Shareware on sale offers

Here's The Full offline installer File:

<reaconverter offer ended>

To Get The Free Activation Code Follow This:
Step 1
go here (Removed link to ended rea converter giveaway):
Code:
https://sharewareonsale.com/s/ "The program giveaway"
FqXVS8Q.png
Step 2:
c8EIXcj.png
Step 3:
h3i7hzK.png
And Finally:
Tu99IHK.png

Once Installed: Open The Program And Enter The Registration Code , I Activated Online Name You use doesn't matter.
 
I just check in from time to time to see if anything i use i can have a license for so i can get autoupdates. Them and appdoze are my Goto. I Also use a site called cheapshark for buying games if i support that particular dev. eg bandy namco and i have a python script for Auto "buying" the free games on epic every week or 2.
Think Appdoze still has a glary utilities license that works.

Code:
Name: EaseUS Users
License Code: 3788-6167-9582-6222-6668
 
Allavsoft Downloader Free For Next 5days

Code:
Get your Activation Key using Main post instructions:
https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-allavsoft-downloader-100-discount

 The file provided is a downloader. If you use it don't install the bundled notifier by mistake.
Here is the file the above program downloads (zipped):
https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/XpXSdNzY/file.html
Other Offers
abylon filecopy (Some no name file synching program)
Avira has a 6 month VPN free trial
Avira Antivirus 3 month trial
avira prime 3month trial
bitdefender 6 month free trial
Ashampoo winoptimizer
ashampoo burning studio
Ashampoo home design
Ashampoo snap 10
ashampoo photocomander 15
much more.
Avoid The no name / shady antiviruses eg AVG and Norten
cutout 7
corel aftershot 3
Google earth Pro (Didnt know this was a thing...I dont use google products)
 
Atlantis Word Processor is available for free download.

Before downloading consider there are opensource options such as Onlyoffice( 1:1 compatible with ms proprietary formats) and Libre office (Less accurate for msformats but better performance and more features).

Code:
Info : OFFER HAS ENDED                     
(Dont download via here I linked below) https://sharewareonsale.com/s/atlantis-word-processor-sale

13hours left as of Posting

Here Direct Link: OFFER HAS ENDED:
http://downloads.sharewareonsale.com/files/SharewareOnSale_Giveaway_Atlantis_Word_Processor.zip

Code:
Offer ended here is same exe in archive:
https://forum.dirtywarez.com/threads/giveaway-atlantis-word-processor-4-1-6-4-no-crack-required.5398857/#post-6597738
 
Video Proc available for free download.

Before downloading consider there are opensource options such as ffmpeg for file conversion or kdenlive for editing videos

Screenshot-2022-09-24-185354.png


The download link for VideoProc is provided to you above. Download and install VideoProc. After install, run VideoProc and register it with the following:

  • SharewareOnSale exclusive license key for WINDOWS users:DA34D-ZRYL4-C2N5P-Y2LRG
  • SharewareOnSale exclusive license key for MAC users:DB3Y2-AH33R-TU3DJ-UWEPS
Code:
Info :                   
(Dont download via here I linked below) https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-videoproc-100-discount

4 days 14 hours 4 mins 23 secs left as of Posting

The site provided them as binaries so I may not post direct links to offer:
Binaries zipped to comply with rule 20.5
Mac dmg:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/dSwF177MSc/file.html
Windows exe:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/ePqRLd0lAs/file.html
 
Code:
DRM free (Download and play launcher free no drm):
Flashout 3D: Enhanced Edition https://www.gog.com/game/flashout_3d_enhanced_edition
Samoliotik: https://freebies.indiegala.com/samoliotik

Need shady proprietary stores to launch:

Steam nonsense (use goldberg or gog version to play without steamworks/ steam laucnher spyware):
Flashout 3D: Enhanced Edition: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2022780/FLASHOUT_3D_Enhanced_Edition/

Epic nonsense (use nermitingus or codex to play without epic launcher spyware):
Gloomhaven: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/gloomhaven-92f741
Ark: Survival Evolved: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/ark
 
TEXT-R OCR SOFTWARE PROFESSIONAL EDITION

There are free opensource alternatives but mostly cui and tui ,which isn't user-friendly enough for most.


OCR.png


3 days 17 hours 40 mins 48 secs


Code:
More info (Download from link below avoid this crap)https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-text-r-ocr-software-professional-edition-100-discount
Download from here, its the direct exe file archived to comply with rule 20.5
 
You need an email to get the registration information.
I recommend fedora.email as you dont need to provide any phone number or other contact.
I use fedora.email as my main email other than the one I self host.
OCR.png
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top