Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Run for your life, the curry eaters are coming.

I don't think anyone sane would care about the entire thread from top to bottom.​
:poop: .:poop:
:poop:First Place
:poop: :poop:
:poop: Real First Place :poop:
..:poop: :poop:
:poop: :poop:...
:poop: :poop:....
.....:poop: :poop:
........................:poop: :poop:......
 
Now why would anyone even care? It's a freakin' cartoon, ffs. Superman, Batman, Robin, etc; they're ALL just made up fictional characters. Who in their right mind actually gives a shit (the operative words being of course, "in their right mind") if they're gay, straight, bi, trans or whatever the hell else the people playing with half a deck want to call them? I know I don't.


Because they are looking for anything that could possibly, remotely have anything to do with woke (who should go back to sleep), blm (stop acting on behalf of a failed communist political system), extinction rebellion (who should be extinct), so that they can infect everyone elses life with their ideology. I'm so glad I live on an island called my home....
 
"Woke" is right up there in priorities with the house fly I just squished with the fly swatter. "Woke" is simply another tool for someone to sharpen their "verbal flatulence skills" and is meritless on a good day. "Woke" is a big concern at Eastern propaganda sites like RT. Oh and "Flesh Gordon" is NOT a documentary to be taken seriously.
Now back to important stuff, now where was I? Oh ya it's #216.
 
and yet you have four comments mmmmm interesting.
Sarcasm is a dime a dozen, now I have 5.
YNkhDsd.gif
​
 
I lived in S.E. Asia for more than 20 years. Everyone, Chinese, Indian, Malay, Indonesian, Vietnamese, everyone loves curry, eats curry and calls it curry.
This is some honkin' bullshit.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top