Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

rip.org or rip.net

  • Thread starter Thread starter rexie_boy
  • Start date Start date
R

rexie_boy

Does anyone remember this website from several years ago? I was a regular visitor but it seemed like it totally changed a few years back and I forgot about it, but was wondering if it resurfaced or if anyone has any info on it.
 
Iââ'¬â"¢ve never heard of either site, and you should give more info on their content. Then someone might direct you to a similar one.

From what I find,
Code:
rip.org
is for sale.
Thereââ'¬â"¢s
Code:
rip.org.uk
which has to do with some kind of research.
Code:
rip.net
exists in some form that seems to have to do with games.
 
Sorry it was a board much like this one, where many long time members would post everything from general discussion to music to content and passwords to "sites." I looked around and found a link to the old site
Code:
http://www.rip-productions.org/forum/
and confirmation that it died years ago.
 
Moderated Message:
Post edited: Link coded

Please remember to code any link posted rexie
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top