- Joined
- Sep 9, 2014
- Messages
- 20,344
- Reaction score
- 167
- Points
- 113
Not long enough unfortunatelyIt was fun while it lasted lmao
Latest Thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not long enough unfortunatelyIt was fun while it lasted lmao
Used it briefly, ended up with too many bimbos from my past wanting to be added as "friends"and to get together for a "coffee" and it p*ssed the old lady off so got rid of it.I don't really like farcebook but its how I keep in contact with everyone....rellies that are too far away, friends from school and other friends I've picked up on the way. Its definitely cheaper than ringing people if I want to talk to them......especially if they live a couple of thousand miles away lol

I've 2 ex's that communicate with me and my other half isn't bothered lolUsed it briefly, ended up with too many bimbos from my past wanting to be added as "friends"and to get together for a "coffee" and it p*ssed the old lady off so got rid of it.![]()
I don't really like farcebook but its how I keep in contact with everyone....rellies that are too far away, friends from school and other friends I've picked up on the way. Its definitely cheaper than ringing people if I want to talk to them......especially if they live a couple of thousand miles away lol
It's does have it's benefits like you mentioned but otherwise it has no benefit to be honest. More importantly, Zuckie doesn't care your private life is on display to the whole world all in a bid to get paid millions
