Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Rapidgator should be banned!

Personally I think all pay to play host should be banned. That's not what wares is about. Yes, I do have links on posts for a pay to play host, but I also offer a completely free alternative.

As for my self, I download all my TV shows from torrents. It only takes like 10 min. per show, sometimes less.
 
I use Real-debrid. I've been very pleased with their hosts and their speed for the past year. Great service and very low price!

-Chris
 
chrasna said:
I use Real-debrid. I've been very pleased with their hosts and their speed for the past year. Great service and very low price!

-Chris
Multi-host services like Real-Debrid, Alldebrid etc. are great and they are very cheap.
 
Charlie Harper said:
chrasna said:
I use Real-debrid. I've been very pleased with their hosts and their speed for the past year. Great service and very low price!

-Chris
Multi-host services like Real-Debrid, Alldebrid etc. are great and they are very cheap.

Sounds like good alternatives, besides we don't really want to ban any filehosts unless we really had to.
 
Like I said earlier, I've been using both Real-Debrid and All-Debrid for years now and there is never anything I want to download that I cannot find a link for that one of them can't make it premium for me. And I download a LOT of shit.
 
What is up with Rapidgator these days? Free d/l seem to be restricted to one file per day. Is it just me?
 
Not just you I had a similar thing happen to me ages ago, RG keeps changing things around me thinks.

It's a filehost that is popular with forum flooders & spammers along with UL filehost, if I had my way I'd ban/disallow single filehost posts. unfortunately I cannot make that call on my own. In the meantime we just have to leave things be as they are.
 
My OP was a kind of letting off steam or ranting, with the actual suggestion to ban this host only being semi-serious, since it's very popular, as Oldone pointed out.

At a download speed of 30 kbps, it's next to useless for big files, such as movies. Even if you have the patience to wait all day or night, chances are something will go wrong with the download that cannot be resumed. So, Niman should consider himself lucky to get one file per day.

If it can't be banned, it may be possible to make a recommendation to uploaders to avoid it, or provide alternative. Not that I expect this to have much effect, as most uploaders nowadays go for the payout, and are not motivated by the noble wish to share. That's lost along with the other moral values of the golden past.
 
Wow I could not even buy a Premium acct. with them
Code:
https://www.alldebrid.com
. They said that the bank declined my card and the bank said that they did not even get the charge?
Who knows? :shrug:
 
Moderated Message:
Rule 9. All links posted on the forum including IMDB and homepage info links etc. must be coded including internal links.
 
I am not a fan of Rapidgator myself as most the of time the download won't even start, so always have to find alternatives which is frustrating. There are some many other better hosts out there but Rapidgator for some strange reason is the most preferred behind Uploaded.To another host which is rubbish.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top