Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

premium site login and password sharing

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaclp05
  • Start date Start date
Zeveera is okay Woodz but it's capped at your Broadband speed as well.
If your speed is capped at 4mbps then it's not really worth it.
I was going to get a Alldebrid account and reached the enter your account details page and decided against it because the limited Broadband speed I have (8mbps at best).
 
bmark240 said:
Zeveera is okay Woodz but it's capped at your Broadband speed as well.
If your speed is capped at 4mbps then it's not really worth it.
I was going to get a Alldebrid account and reached the enter your account details page and decided against it because the limited Broadband speed I have (8mbps at best).

good point, don't have a limit as i'm on 120mb bband but it's there if anyone wants to use it
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top