Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Post your desktop

NavyRet

Yes, that's really me
V I P
DW Legend
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Messages
973,662
Reaction score
715
Points
201
Loc
The Pegasus Galaxy
Desktop.jpg
 
Since I have Windows 8, I no longer use desktop icons, so I keep it clean.
desktop2013.png
 
UCrEIuE.jpg

aww crud - I should have moved all the files on my desktop before taking that screenshot. now you all can see all my files... drat.
 
bum4evr said:
aww crud - I should have moved all the files on my desktop before taking that screenshot. now you all can see all my files... drat.

What the FU%K :shock:
bankbalance.jpg
 
I fixed 911's post. Looks awesome with that wet glass, 911dance!

-Chris
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top