Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Police actually doing their job...Get outta here!!!!!!!

malaki

V I P
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Messages
198
Reaction score
89
Points
63
Loc
Not sure, it's dark outside
WooHooo. About bloody time.
Ontario Provincial Police pulled over a cyclist near Caledon for running through a stop sign without stopping, proving that bicycles must follow traffic laws just like the rest of us. Myth: Cyclists don't need to stop at stop signs. Fact: Cyclists must obey all traffic signals and signs just like a motorist. $110 fine but no demerit points.
 
'Bout damn time. I see this all the time here. In fact, I don't believe I've EVER seen a bicyclist stop for a stop sign and very seldom do they use arm signals for a turn either. They should ALL get a $110 fine, maybe that would teach them that the rules are for them too.
 
Then cyclists wonder why there are so many injuries. I don't believe they should be on the road or highway unless they pay insurance like vehicles. Until then stay on the back roads and the dam sidewalks LOL.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top