Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

One Punch Man season 3 has been disappointing...

I fell asleep during the first episode, then heard nothing but terrible reviews after that. Unfortunately this may be the most dramatic fall-off a show of any kind has had. Season 2 wasn't quite as good as season 1 but I still enjoyed it, but Season 3 is unwatchable. I don't know why they even made it if they could only produce this level of quality.
 
I stopped watching at Season 3, Episode 10. I just couldn't bring myself to watch it. Honestly, I kept hoping it would get better while I waited, but I'll just say it was a complete waste of time.
 
I gave up on it after the first episode.

The animation was cringeworthy, but above all, the direction was truly terrible.

The animation quality had already taken a hit by the second season.

I don't even want to be too harsh, because after all, there are people who worked on it.

Since I don't work in the animation industry, I have no idea how stressful it is, especially within the context of Japanese work culture, to work in that field.

It's a shame because the first season really drew me in, and I found Saitama's approach to being a hero quite endearing.

So, to sum up, as far as I'm concerned, the series ended with the first season.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top