Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

One Punch Man season 3 has been disappointing...

I watched all new episodes and honestly I was not satisfied. I think that poor animation is the least of the problems that this season has. Comparing to manga some I would say imporant parts were omitted or even altered which made the story rather boring and unengaging.
 
its okay, but sadly nothing compared to earlier seasons, but attack on titans suffered the same fate for me
 
its okay, but sadly nothing compared to earlier seasons, but attack on titans suffered the same fate for me
same with me for Attack on Titan. After a bit of season 5, I gave up ....just too convoluted and I have forgotten too much of the earlier seasons haha...
 
same with me for Attack on Titan. After a bit of season 5, I gave up ....just too convoluted and I have forgotten too much of the earlier seasons haha...
the switch of the settings with weapons etc was too fast for me or so, i dunno i just liked it earlier where everything was unknown and the titans seemed dangerous but oh well.
Initial D and the MF Ghost are fun for me, hell after mf ghost im rewatching initial d lol and im happy Kingdom got better and is enjoyable for me i was afraid after cgi of the first seasons.
 
Having seen how negative the reception was, i'm waiting for the blu ray release and hoping they touch up the animation a little.
 
I saw the reactions to the 3rd season and bumped into the description "One Powerpoint Man"... so i did not start the season. Sometime later I checked and saw that the MAL score dropped to 4.70 something... I'll pass. Was fun while it lasted.
 
Season 2 was already borderline bad. Watched the first episode of season 3 and said no thanks. I think you will get the best experience with the manga.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top