Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

No luck with Rapigator

Franklin

Swabbie
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Loc
Boston
Still looking for a place to download from, I see frdl.io but do not know what it is. Rapidgator is twice the price going through their web and too many tales about people getting ripped off by their file manager app for you to pay through pay pal. Debred being in france and people messing with it put me off I was looking for reasonable priced upload / download company here.
Thanks for listening.
 
My jdownloader doesn't seem to work with rapidgator for free version. I can't get through the challenge phase and the Jdownloader widget is unavailable for download. So now i just pay for a premium account when i need somthing
 
My jdownloader doesn't seem to work with rapidgator for free version. I can't get through the challenge phase and the Jdownloader widget is unavailable for download. So now i just pay for a premium account when i need somthing
I never used anything but rapidgfator but now I am digging Real Debrid,. I did not know about other places it downloads from as well.
 
Any of the user friendly links are good. Why buy an account with anyone for that matter. I've survived without RG for as long as I can remember
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top