Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Need to ask

  • Thread starter Thread starter kirk1701®
  • Start date Start date
K

kirk1701®

Can I get a show of replies on how many of you liked the thread I had going at the other place with my market trades and tutorials?

I knew I had a small following but sure it would be bigger here if it's worth the effort I'll start one for those interested.

Just a small example:
983584_4378058903085_1151962259_n.jpg
 
Honestly? I never paid much attention at the old place. Of course, I never paid much attention to the forums at the old place. If you're interested in posting it, though, I'm willing to give it a try.
 
I'm sure some members will have a look....
 
Ah well you see, there would be no point it spending a lot of time doing a tut, if no one expresses an interest in the matter ;)
 
I'll get some material together in the next week

I posted my positions I'm holding at the other place I'll transfer those over but I'm being overly optimistic and sticking to cash right now.

June - August isn't the best times for the market and with the market being up near all time highs were in for a big correction coming.

Then it's time to bottom fish :thumbsup:
 
51SAB. Stop posting negative replies just to wind up people.
If you don't like the subject then just close the page & move along please.
You are not providing anything here.
 
Studied something like this last semester. We used Microsoft Project for planning, it was interesting. I wouldn't mind if you go with it.
 
I guess it could be interesting to read about, but I sure don't have any money to invest - my position has always been if you can't afford to give it away, then you can't afford to gamble it, either. So, being on a fixed income and living payday to payday, I won't be investing in the stock market any time soon, but would give your thread a read, same as I did over at "the other place".
 
NavyRet said:
I guess it could be interesting to read about, but I sure don't have any money to invest - my position has always been if you can't afford to give it away, then you can't afford to gamble it, either. So, being on a fixed income and living payday to payday, I won't be investing in the stock market any time soon, but would give your thread a read, same as I did over at "the other place".

Correct
This is only something you would want to do with money you've put away for a rainy day or retirement. If the investment goes in the red it might have to be left there till it recovers.

Thread is open, on it's second page.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top