Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Mr Robot

I have had my fix of FALLING SKIES today.... I'm happy and content...

We are all friends here and... dare I say it? ...... family...... a family of pirates.

(Kiwi plays ocean waves music with seagulls in the background)....

hmmmmmm..... contented Kiwi..... :)
 
LOL I watch FALLING SKIES too - every episode - great show!!!!!

Moderated Message:
Offtopic remarks removed by Oldone3pp got a prob PM me
 
bum4evr said:
LOL I watch FALLING SKIES too - every episode - great show!!!!!


I've been wanting to watch this show, but I seen season 5 was the final season so I'm waiting for it to be over and I'm going to binge watch the entire show in a week lol.
 
MFW said:
bum4evr said:
LOL I watch FALLING SKIES too - every episode - great show!!!!!


I've been wanting to watch this show, but I seen season 5 was the final season so I'm waiting for it to be over and I'm going to binge watch the entire show in a week lol.

Start watching it now... its worth it.
 
I loved the pilot, still watching the show. Awesome soundtrack too. I just hope it doesn't suck in the upcoming seasons.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top