Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Microsoft: Some Windows PCs fail to shut down after January update

I'm pretty sure this particular update was stopping our users from logging in at work, not shutting down.
Asking them for their Bitlocker keys and all that...
 
Not the first time an update screws up a windows pc.....I had one years ago.
 
I had one computer left using Windows 11, my other computers had Linux Mint on them.
And that system seems to get more bugs and slower the more updates i get, time to say goodbye to windows i guess.
 
Yes this has been a problem with win11. I had an update change my mouse scroll speed its almost like they dont test these things. Then they have the audio modern flyout not being fully integrated into windows. You couldnt even have song updates show popups because spotify couldnt interface with it. Another thing that is annoying is right clicking an icon and show more options?... I mean come on lol a one click task now takes two.

I think its because theyre going the subscription route for windows 12
 
Microsoft and their Windows updates have a very important function - to provide me with free hardware. A significant percentage of people have no idea how to fix them, when Microsoft sabotages their Windows, so they throw them out.

If I'm lucky enough to intercept them before they end up in landfill I'll repair the Windows OS in case I have need for it, image the drive, and finally turn them into something useful - a fully-functioning Linux system. However, I now have a hoarding issue so I'm going to have to complain to Microsoft about this!
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top