Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Microsleaze 11

Why would you need to change the system requirements......they are so low anyway.....If I could get win10 on this heap of junk, win11 would be a relaxing holiday compared to win10's requirements lol I can run win 7 on this but that's as far as this goes.

I do have this version sitting in a folder at the moment.....
Remember you can always get Honest Microsoft to check your computer for you to see if you NEED TO SPEND MORE MONEY. Is it just me or do they seem to avoid calling it THEIR APP to assist picking your pockets just a little more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are unsure whether your PC meets these requirements, you can check with your PC Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or, if your device is already running Windows 10, you can use the PC Health Check app to assess compatibility. (LINK BELOW)
Code:
https://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-11#pchealthcheck
​

NWSucd2.gif
​
 
For those who get the message that winblows 11 will not install on your machine because you do not have a TPM 2 chip installed, it's a Pain in the Butt to see that warning.
But, if you have a PC with a motherboard that was produced after 2015 then you probably do have it, but it is just not enabled in your Bios.

I have a relativity new AUSUS Prime mother board and I got the message that my PC could not install windows 11 because I didn't have TPM 2.
But, being an Asus board with a upgraded Intel i7 cpu I knew it was there, but just not enabled. Most Asusus boards have had TPM as a standard since about 2015.

In an ASUS Bois go to Advanced Settings and locate PCH-FW Config from the drop-down list, click on it and you will see the PTT option- (Platform Trust Technology) but it will be disabled by default. Once you enable the PTT option you are enabling TPM 2 or higher depending on your motherboard version & CPU. Asus went with PTT instead of TPM because most of their boards don't come standard with a Physical TPM Chip, so TPP does the same thing (just not as well) but is a much cheaper option & Win 11 is happy with it..

Now when you run the Windows 11 compatibility test it will tell you that your system is ready to go for a Win 11 install. I am sure that most other Motherboard manufactures have had TPM or TTP standard since around 2015 too. All you have to do is find where it is in your BIOS and enable it.
Cheers
 
The app you download for checking compatibility, do you have to install it or is it portable that you just delete after the test?
I'm asking because I don't like installing apps unnecessarily.
The thing they're calling PC Health Check is a Microsleaze install.
QZEu1D6.png

You install it and it may feel like somebody just stuck a finger in your ass BUT, according to Microsleaze it's a coincidence.:lmao::lmao:
 
I put Microsleaze 11 in this laptop at @10AM this morning, it has wanted to update twice which I allowed and it is now 3:30PM
11 is a piece of junk, they should have stuck with 7

nOk68oq.png
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top