Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Life.

The afterlife or life after death is a purported existence in which the essential part of an individual's stream of consciousness or identity continues to exist after the death of their physical body. The surviving essential aspect varies between belief systems; it may be some partial element, or the entire soul or spirit, which carries with it personal identity. Belief in an afterlife is in contrast to the belief in oblivion after death.

In some views, this continued existence takes place in a spiritual realm, while in others, the individual may be reborn into this world and begin the life cycle over again, likely with no memory of what they have done in the past. In this latter view, such rebirths and deaths may take place over and over again continuously until the individual gains entry to a spiritual realm or otherworld. Major views on the afterlife derive from religion, esotericism and metaphysics.

If you're going to write something like that, you really should attribute the quote to whom or wherever you found it. Otherwise it's plagiarism. This is copied, word for word from wikipedia:
Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterlife
 
There are many reasons why some people want to live and some want to die
I'm sure my last reply showed its not as cut and dry as that....what about those that want to live but are told to commit suicide, like me and I am quite powerless to stop it as its not a planned thing, I don't say to myself, I can't cope anymore and want to die...so then proceed to take an overdose, gas, hanging...whatever your poison. I can be perfectly fine one minute and be trying to commit suicide in the next. A persons perception of life is what they make of it. A lot of us are dealt bum hands in life and we make the best hand we can out of it but sometimes the hand is so crap you can't make anything out of it.

You have those that suffer false guilt, there are those that have mental health illnesses, there are those that don't understand life, there are those that don't know how to deal with life (mainly because they have not been given the tools to do so, children that are sheltered from life by being wrapped up in cotton wool. Most young adults do not have the tools to live....maybe they can't cook to save their life, maybe their parents ran around doing everything for them) who knows. This isn't the first time you've started a topic with a lot of vagueness involved.

I can talk about my stuff because I've processed it....a long time ago and have no fear of anyone using it to gain brownie points etc. In fact there is nothing in my life I can not talk about, its whether I choose to tell people.
 
All pressure cookers need a safety valve and so does the brain or it will explode, I would say that a person who wants to commit suicide has nothing to live for and the brain is about to explode and end a life. I have nothing to live for. but I keep my brain working on new topics. I am at the moment learning how to fly and use drones, will I buy one? no, knowledge can give personal satisfaction. I do tend to be vague at times as it helps to broaden a topic make others more involved.
 
All pressure cookers need a safety valve and so does the brain or it will explode, I would say that a person who wants to commit suicide has nothing to live for and the brain is about to explode and end a life. I have nothing to live for. but I keep my brain working on new topics. I am at the moment learning how to fly and use drones, will I buy one? no, knowledge can give personal satisfaction. I do tend to be vague at times as it helps to broaden a topic make others more involved.


Again its not always about someone wanting to commit suicide, some people like me have no choice...if the voices in the head tell you to go and do something like commit suicide, you are almost powerless to stop them. Maybe you don't really understand mental health as well as you think. I think you need to sit down with someone that knows a little bit more about it...and no I am not going to volunteer. You want a comprehensive grasp of the brain...its going to cost you £40 an hour and I can't see you doing that somehow :D

Then some might ask well if you can charge that, why are you on the poverty line....well, again that comes down to my mental health....as a professional, it was better to stop seeing clients because my mental health could affect them negatively
 
As long as person lives, education should continue, if something happens there has to be a reason for it and finding it (the reason) helps to find the cure, that is if there is a problem? every one could or should be their own doctor, if life wants to be extended??
 
Be their own doctor....most people would be dead if that happened. There is no cure for some stuff, only sticking plasters! I can't help you...you don't seem to want to understand or learn, you keep resorting back to some default position. So, I'm done with this topic...
 
Be their own doctor....most people would be dead if that happened. There is no cure for some stuff, only sticking plasters! I can't help you...you don't seem to want to understand or learn, you keep resorting back to some default position. So, I'm done with this topic...

If there is a cause, there has to be a reason for it. I have not been to a doctor or hospital for many years , nor do I intend to if I have the choice? I live and learn how to look after my own health and life as it is the only thing I have control over. I believe in natures cure and believing is a main part of the cure, as nature seems to find it's own balance I am sure that natural herbs, fruit and vegetables help me. I do understand and I do learn and I never use sticking plasters:) I also enjoy reading The_Droid's comments
 
If you love your country so much?? are you willing to die for it? if so, what are the benefits of death over life?
 
For me I know there is the most high God and there is a life-giving book through reading I can come to understand the purpose of my life as well as God's plans from the beginning of time through all eternity..
 
Without life there is no future.

Not true, the universe keeps turning after we are long gone from mother earth that has supplied us with everything we need, just a shame corporations have stolen her resources and claimed them as theirs. We are only guests here, that's all we ever were and all we will ever be. We have spread like a virus across the planet consuming all the resources without stopping to think for a moment about what they are contributing to. Let's take the Ganges for example.....once upon a time the Ganges was clean and then along came humans and have dumped poisons in there, run offs from factories, there are dead bloated cows in it and more recently a video cropped up showing the rubbish lorry dumping all the crap collected into the Ganges.

I am, to be honest, pretty disgusted with the human race and the inability to live within the means that they have. Instead of over populating mother earth and then raping her of more resources. Another example...the rain forests, being pulled down for things like gold, wood, to grow soy and palm for the worlds consumption, over populated.

Tar sands in Canada....American oil companies have made a complete and utter mess of the land, the water and its even caused illness in the indigenous population.

Sea world and all those type places...where do you think they get their dolphins from? That's right a little cove in Japan, they trap hundreds of dolphins in a cove, select which ones to send to these places and then instead of letting the rest of the dolphins go, they stab them to death with spears and the water in the cove turns red from the blood!

EV's - the ore needed for the batteries is dug up hundreds of feet down in mines, some of these mines have children working in them and they are falling ill but that's ok as long as a persons twisted morals of saving the planet is fulfilled?

WEF - they want to take everything away from us and think we will be happy and contented and eat a diet of bugs! They want to take us back to the stone age.....but they will resume their rich lifestyles unimpeded by the poorer folk of the world.

You call the above life? I call it a travesty and we have no future but mother earth will resume daily routines once we are gone and have stopped destroying her.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top