Latest Thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
. I'm too busy enjoying this existence to worry about some esoteric question about whether or not I'm afraid to live or die. I enjoy being alive, regardless of whether or not it's an illusion or somebody else's dream. As for dying - don't give a shit one way or the other. I firmly believe that there is a life between lives where I get to review the just finished life to see what I learned and what I still need to learn. Then I'll prepare for my next life. Knowing that, I just can't be bothered worrying about life, its meaning or whether or not I'm afraid of it. Have a nice life.
Its not as simple as that. The only thing I'm worried about is ending up in a bed being looked after because I can't look after myself. Most people are afraid to die.
I agree, people are afraid to die, if not, there would be no hospitals, doctors or medicines.