Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I'm Putting It Out There

  • Thread starter Thread starter Weaserlorian
  • Start date Start date
W

Weaserlorian

I'm putting it out there, once and for all!

BACON IS GROSS!

So It Has Been Written And So Let It Be Said LOL

THIS IS THE WAY!!
 
40I8pUI.gif
 
I eat BLTs or Bacon sarnies, nothing wrong with them. I don't do crispy either...that's just a waste.
 
There have been studies that bacon causes cancer , not going anywhere near it is a smart choice Weasie
Great choice girl!

In religion, Muslims and Jews are forbidden pig meat in any form, making no difference to nationality.
Good religion LOL

I eat BLTs or Bacon sarnies, nothing wrong with them. I don't do crispy either...that's just a waste.
Each to their own Droid.
Anything bacon is a waste LOL
 
I'm no Superhero I cannot change how the Universe works. I however can hope for a alternate universe that bacon does not exist LOL
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top