Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I'm deleting ALL my Steven Seagal movies right now !!

Simply additional Putin Confirmation he is a Total Piece Of Trash!
4Z0R6n8.jpg

uoO1vxu.jpg
​

CNN — Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree to honor the American actor Steven Seagal with the state Order of Friendship.

The decree cited what it called Seagal's "great contribution to the development of international cultural and humanitarian cooperation."......

More about the garbage at link:
Code:
https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/27/europe/vladimir-putin-steven-seagal-award-intl-scli/index.html
 
I read that shit on my news feed yesterday and almost spit at the screen. I hope that traitor NEVER sets foot in America again. I also hope he lost his US citizenship when he became a Russian prick.
 
I read that shit on my news feed yesterday and almost spit at the screen. I hope that traitor NEVER sets foot in America again. I also hope he lost his US citizenship when he became a Russian prick.

aoiXoZ9.png



According to a neighbor of the Traitorous Piece Of Trash, Steven Seagal is on a poop-eating rampage. The source requests to remain anonymous but provided an alias; Timmy Bananas says, "I looked over my fence one day while I was tending to my orange tree, only to see Steven on all fours with his head in the grass and shit all over his face and hair."

After some research, we found out that the Traitor does not own any pets. Is he borrowing poop from a neighborhood dog? Is he taking juicy deuces on his own lawn? Has he asked his family to defecate in the backyard for his own selfish delights?

USF Professor of Scatology, Marty Doody said this habit could explain why the Traitor seems incessantly unhinged: "Scat has E. Coli. E. Coli causes psychosis in humans. The Traitor probably has stool particles in his brain and all throughout his body."

We reached out to Seagal's family for comment. His mother said, "Oh, don't worry. He's been doing this since he was a boy. We had to write letters to our community when he was a kid to ask folks to pick up after their pets, as Steven couldn't control himself outside."

After following the Traitor for several days we have ranked his favorite kinds of feces for our readers:

  1. Loose, watery stool
  2. Hard, white dog shit with lots of flies around it
  3. Green poos
  4. Bird droppings on cars
  5. Port-a-potty waste (brings a straw with him)
If you feel like sending the Traitorous Trash a little treat, his office is located at: Pootin's Outhouse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
vacPIWT.gif

Disclaimer: FOX Fans please don't start eating poop!
​
 
If you feel like sending the Traitorous Trash a little treat, his office is located at: Pootin's Outhouse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
vacPIWT.gif

Disclaimer: FOX Fans please don't start eating poop!

​
That's the only kind of headline that traitorous trash deserves. (real or not) Never let that thing back in the US. Hopefully the last memory of him is an Article read somewhere about him eating "sh!t" with a straw in an outhouse!:lmao::lmao:That's almost too good!
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top