Latest Thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
one ALL the time and if they don't and are stopped without it, they are immediately carted off to a cell
should every one carry an electronic ID card? it has it's pro's and it has it's cons depending upon what your aims maybe? I carry one and it opens doors very easily saving time.

Except to vote in some states....go figure. Gotta show ID to fill a prescription, go to see the doctor or put your own cash into the bank. We are living in cartoon times it seems.
I believe the OP is asking if people should have a chip implanted on their person, sort of like the chips you put in your pets so that if they're lost, you can be identified as their owner. If that is indeed the question, I am against it in principle as it probably violates some right to privacy. However, in practice I see many advantages, such as automatically unlocking doors you are authorized to enter like your house and your car (it could also serve to allow you to start and drive your car). It could serve as your ID at the bank (just scan it at the teller) and to make purchases anywhere there is a scanner. You could have a scanner attached to your computer or an app on your phone to allow for online purchases, thus negating the need to keep that information on your computer or phone. It could also include your medical history in case of an emergency (only authorized medical personnel would be able to read it).
I'm sure there are other applications for such a chip, we'd just have to invent and use some form of security to keep crooks from reading your chip. Anyway, that's my take on what I think the OP is asking.