Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I can no longer recommend Real-Debrid to anyone

I have used Real-debrid, alldebrid and deepbrid(<<<not recommended)

While they all have had problems with RG, I find alldebrid to be a better buy at least for my needs.

I am sure their days may be numbered as RG hates these sites as they cost them money.

I am gonna renew my alldebrid account for 3 months and sit back and see what happens.

I am not recommending Alldebrid over Realdebrid, just stating how they work for me.

Stay away from deepbrid as the service kind of sucks and I say this in the nicest way I can.

Good,bad or otherwise, they are still better then buying individual accounts on the host site, at least for now.

Nice topic NR and I have noticed the changes in debrid sites.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top